Premier Crystal & Glass Awards
How To Put Together A Great Award
See Our Formula
Follow our basic formula and you can't go wrong. As with all of our products, these are just guidelines and they can be changed to fit your unique situation.
- Logo of organization (optional)
- Name of winner
- Reason for award
- Name of person or organization giving the award
- Date and year award given
Suggested phrases to use on a plaque:
- The many years of your dedicated service to our company will not easily be forgotten nor replaced, as no one else can possibly fill your shoes. Good luck on your retirement.
- May you find the best of everything in your well-earned retirement.
- May you find in your retirement every blessing life has to offer.
- Your expert touch, your level mood setting ways, your strong sense of responsibility has woven a pattern of memories for us all. Our good wishes go with you on your retirement.
- Complete is our journey with you. Enriched are we for having had the pleasure of working with you and sharing each success. Happy Retirement.
- You cued up our senses, established priorities and rescued us from our own self-imposed defeats. Our attitudes have been permanently adjusted as you have raised our spirits.
- We applaud your leadership, courage and fortitude. Your contribution has been a glowing example for all to see and admire, as you have set a new standard for excellence.
- Your singular philosophy guided the uncharted the uncharted path we follow.
- You took the perplexing to solution.
- You envisioned our success, infusing your positive drive into our every project.
- We are so very grateful that you have brought us to our master plan.
- With you as our mentor/coach, we fulfilled our dreams. You taught us to be willing to take risks, to rest easy in the quiet times and to fully feel the thrill of an earned victory.
- You helped keep the team spirit alive.
- You were our support strength and drive.
- You were there to overcome every twinge of doubt.
- You made us strong when our links were weak.
- You taught us to work hard. To believe in ourselves, to know how to grieve, achieve and still win. Thank you for your belief in us, for you too are a winner.
- You have given unselfishly and for all your efforts we are very thankful.
- Thanks so much for your support.
- Your unerring support, vibrant enthusiasm and devout energy have been an endless source of enrichment to the project staff. We salute you for a job well done.
- Thank you for being an advocate for our cause.
- You have been a treasure to work with.
- Your generosity at our time of real need has touched us deeply.
- Endless delays, and day to day struggles can defeat even the best of us. But you never lost your enthusiasm and helped us keep going even stronger despite all odds.
- Following in your footsteps will not be an easy task ... but you can do it.
- Here's to your sales performance ... a job well done is one to emulate.
- You took the momentum in your hands, molded the opportunity with your influence and overrode your quota.
- Big sales ideas and dreams can be turned into big accounts. . You proved it can be done.
- You took the four quarters and made them sing your name.
- Congratulations, Your sales innovations lead the way.
- Your excellent sales performance has earned you the respect of our industry and of your peers.
- We take great pride in the gift of your achievements. Your efforts deserve praise - you have earned it.
- Your vision and drive encourage us all towards ever increasing sales goals, overcoming former obstacles.
- Our young have gained much from knowing you and experiencing your dynamic personality.
- You took our standard parameters and stretched them, exploring new avenues, new possibilities, beyond our horizon.
- Your unselfish commitment to the children of our community has been a blessing to us all.
Quotes are usually put at the bottom of plaques to add a little extra class:
Quotations for Plaques
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to relive it"... We have grown wiser through your teachings. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. You have been a guiding force encouraging our young to raise their standards towards greater life achievements.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it."
"I have seen the future and it works."
"The land was ours before we were the land's."
"I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, nor to hate them, but to understand them."
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled be, and that has made all the difference."
"He prayeth best, who loveth best, all things great and small."
"My country is my world, and my religion is to do good."
"Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them."
"A fool is a man who never tried an experiment in his life."
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."